2556/01/07

New Year 2013 Resolutions+pics I stocked up

Well,I know I'm too late to say "Happy New Year" but then again,this is my first post of the year then be it.
For This year resolutions....ummmmm...
1.Blog more!! I know I'm being too lazy lately
2.Be slimmer!! Gotta be slim one day!!
3.Save money and go to Japan!! it's been postponed since my first year of university...
4.Save more money for marriage...I hope it won't take too long...
5.Be a better person and survive the year!!

Now I'm going to unpack all the pics I've been stocked up since X'mas.
Yeah,I know I should upload it earlier but I'm lazy = =

X'mas
I went to Siam Paragon with my brother to get a lil bit festive see the lights and decorations.
But we got there around 2pm,so there's still a lot of time to waste.
We then moved to CTW to have lunch.I think mine was Hamburg Steak set.
At toy shop...I want this one....
X'mas tree at CTW.
My bro took this pic for me,I didn't want to makeup much that day.
I think this is the best pic and also the main purpose for going to CTW.
With my brother.

Going Out with Family
I decided to do this look even it's a bit too much for just going out with family.
With my dad in front of the restaurant.
It's my first time for ordering salmon set but I actually love eating salmon!!
A light makeup?no?...to me attaching fake lashes can't be called 'light'.
At furniture shop,buying sofa and dinning set for our condo.

New Year's Day at Condo
This is the best I can do for now,it's only 2nd time I tried to style my wig using spray.
I don't actually think it's very different from unstyling one,I definitely should try harder!!
...without ducky face next time.
At condo's pool,I like this pic even the light is too bright.
More detailed pic.
It was good to relax here since it's getting colder here  and not as hot as it was now.
The view was nice...only if I knew we'd be doing this then I wouldn't have worn the thighs.
Finally took it off anyway XD

Yeah,that's all.Thanks for reading.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น