2555/08/19

Meet up with old friends+something special

Hi,how are you doing?
Yesterday I went to meet up with some of my old friends.
I wrote about them in my Chiang Mai trip(in case you want to check out my old entry XD).
Our guide,Bou,has moved to study near Bangkok now so we can meet up with her more.

We met up at Digital Gatewat,Siam and went to have some meal.
Aum and Bou.
I don't know why I always end up at Japanese restaurant XD
Next time gotta try something different!!
This is what I ordered,Chicken Teriyaki set.
Of course,we went to take Purikura,too.
Just couldn't miss it XD

I think I makeup way too much comparing to them.
Just jealous for their natural beauty XD
Then we did 'something special' which was my request and I'll take about that later.
Bou has to go home early after that so it's just me and Aum left.
It rained so hard in the evening so we decided to have some ice-cream before going home.
It's kid's menu tho but I wanted to try.
It looks funny somehow XD

Here comes the special part.
This 21st August will be my bf's birthday,he'll be 28 this year.
But since we're living so far from each other(USA and Thailand),we just can't celebrate it together.
So,I decide to do something to celebrate it for him.
I planned to buy a cake,take the pic and send it to him.
But yeah,I have to thank my friends for listening to my selfish request also >_<
This is the birthday cake we bought.
Me with the cake.
>w<
Pic from Aum's phone.

That's it for today,thank you for reading my blog ^ ^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น